As a result of the effects COVID had on our industry as a whole and in the interest of guest and employee safety, we only offer room cleaning service after staying with us for greater than 4 days. If you meet this timeframe or have any special requests, please reach out to our front desk to schedule our housekeeping team.
If you need towels, linen or other essential items such as coffee or toiletries please call our front desk or text us on our internal system Zingle at (928) 260-4150. These items will be delivered and left outside your door by our housekeeping team.
Our housekeeping team is available 7 days a week, between 8 AM and 11 PM, to deliver any necessary items to your room.
Our $29 daily resort fee includes: Access to our boat launch ramp, overnight boat mooring on our courtesy docks or on the main beach when available, two bags of ice, one hour daily use of the Water Park (May-Labor Day), access to the WET infinity-edge pool, attendance at Aqua Aerobics class from 8:30 AM to 9:15 AM Monday through Friday (weather dependent), internet service, and local and domestic long-distance calls.
Turtle Grille: 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM Daily
Wet Pool: 7:oo AM – 11:00 PM Daily
Wet Pool Bar: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM Daily
Beach Bar: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM Daily
Coffee Cove: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM Daily
Water Park: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM Daily
*Hours subject to change due to weather. Hours may also be extended if business dictates.
Overnight, reserved boat parking in our cove is available for $75 per night Monday thru Thursday; $150 per night Friday, Saturday, Sunday; and $250 per night Holiday Weekends and Special Events. Overnight boat parking in our boat slips and in front of our beach suites is complimentary on a first-come / first-served basis.
The Nautical Beachfront Resort works hard to ensure all guests have an enjoyable, safe and fun time with us. We have several policies in place based on guest feedback and safety considerations. We want all of our guests to enjoy their stay with us, but not at the expense of general safety or another guest’s ability to also enjoy their stay.
1. NO OPEN FLAMES OR CAMPFIRES
2. NO GLASS CONTAINERS OR BOTTLES ALLOWED ON PROPERTY IN ANY COMMON AREA
3. NO GAS CANS ON PATIOS OR FUELING OF WATER CRAFT ON BEACH
4. NO UNDERAGE CONSUMPTION OR POSSESSION OF ALCOHOL
5. NO EXCESSIVELY LOUD MUSIC, EXPLICIT OR OFFENSIVE LYRICS
6. NO SKATEBOARDS, MINI-BIKES, OR MOTORIZED SCOOTERS
7. NO WEARING OF PASTIES WITHOUT A BATHING SUIT TOP COVERING
8. NO DAY CAMPING FOR NON-HOTEL GUESTS
9. NO SAVING BOAT SPACES AND NO RESERVED BOAT PARKING, WHEN A WATERCRAFT IS MOVED FROM THE BEACH, THAT SPOT BECOMES AVAILABLE FOR THE NEXT WATERCRAFT REGARDLESS IF ANY SHADE, CANOPY, TABLES, OR CHAIRS LEFT ON THE BEACH
10. NO OVERNIGHT STORAGE OF PERSONAL ITEMS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TENTS, SHADE STRUCTURES, CHAIRS, TABLES, COOLERS, ETC. ITEMS LEFT OVERNIGHT MAY BE DISPOSED OF
11. PER LAKE HAVASU CITY NOISE ORDINANCE: QUIET TIME IS 11PM – 7AM
12. POP-UP AND SHADE CANOPY RULES AND REGULATIONS
13. ADDITIONAL POOL POLICIES
We welcome you and your furry family members to our Point Suite Building. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $50 for your entire stay, plus a pre-authorized refundable incidental deposit of $200 at check-in. Guests booking reservations in non-pet friendly units are subject to a $500 pet cleaning fee. Dogs must be kept on a leash anywhere on our property and should be under the control of their owner at all times. They may not be tied to an object, or unattended for any reason.
We welcome certified service animals into our pool area and the Turtle Grille under the following conditions:
Keep up to date on room specials, event updates, and dining specials.