- This event has passed.
February 4, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Downtown Lake Havasu is the hottest place to be on First Fridays! (Held September through May)
Discover local artisans, makers and pop up boutiques in the Artist & Vintage Village located along the sidewalks of McCulloch near YardCity. The dense core of First Friday is right along McCulloch between Smoketree and Mulberry.
Stroll along Main Street to find participating local merchants offering niche encounters, interactive activities, shopping, and live music and nightlife in the many bars and restaurants and remember to check your local bars for the current live music lineup!
Nestled between Havasu Art Center and Small Cakes, YardCity serves as First Fridays Downtown living room and event headquarters featuring:
- Tiki Bandits playing 50’s – 60’s Aggressive Tiki/Surf/Punk!
- Frank, from Voodoo Glow Skulls, and friends!
- Artist Bonnie Sue Traveling Gypsy Hippie Vintage Trailer
- Local Brews Served by Local Beertender Adrian Lopez from BJ’s Cabana Bar
- The Views Pop Up
- Jersey’s Bar & Grill
- Glitch Barcadium
- Smile-activated Photobooth with Nathan Adler!
For those who wish to participate, applications for artists, musicians and volunteers can be found here.