We are excited to have you with us! We want to make sure you are aware of COVID-related operational adjustments, in the interest of your health and safety. As such, we have adjusted Food & Beverage Services and hours, adjusted Housekeeping Protocols, and Face Mask requirements for the wellbeing of both employees and guests.
Executive Orders, Local proclamations, and CDC guidelines are ever-changing so you can count on the most up to date information on this page.
Our team continues to take extensive additional measures developed in conjunction with local and global public health authorities to make sure our cleaning and hygiene protocols are even more rigorous. You will find antibacterial sanitation stations throughout the resort, and staff are required to wear face coverings per state and local guidance.
To ensure your safety, we are also modifying some of the ways we operate, including but not limited to:
• An intensified daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, including additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees.
• Increased cleaning frequency of all public areas utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Encouraging safe physical distancing in public areas.
• Modified housekeeping services provide cleaning before and after your stay, but we cannot provide daily cleaning during your stay.
• Staff utilizes cloth face coverings or disposable masks per local guidance.
Should you require additional supplies or cleaning during your stay you may arrange through the Front Desk.
Facemasks Protocols are in place per local guidance
• Staff are required to wear masks or cloth face coverings as appropriate to their duties where Social Distancing cannot take place or within proximity of guests
• Guests are encouraged to wear masks when in proximity to others not in your traveling group but masks are not required.
Food & Beverage services and hours are listed below:
• WET Bar is at the Pool is open seasonally for Hotel Guests, First Cabin Club, Nautical Beach Club Members and select day pass availability days.
• Beach Bar is open for Dine-In service. Beverages may be ordered To-Go from the service bar.
• The Turtle Grille is open for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for Dine-In service. The Full Menu may be ordered To-Go.
**Our Waterpark is open mid-April through October**
Turtle Grille 8:00AM – 9:00PM
WET Pool Bar 12:00PM – 6:00PM (Friday – Sunday)
Beach Bar 12:00PM – 7:00PM
Coffee Cove: 7:00AM – 12:00PM
Keep up to date on room specials, event updates, and dining specials.