Nautical’s Re-Opening Policies
Nautical Beachfront Resort Now Open To Serve Our Guests!
We are excited to announce that Nautical Beach Resort will be reopening in stages over the coming weeks, welcoming our first overnight guests to the resort Thursday, May 21st. We continue to place the health and safety of our guests and employees as our highest and most important business priority.
Your Well Being is Our Priority.
Our team continues to take extensive additional measures developed in conjunction with local and global public health authorities to make sure our cleaning and hygiene protocols are even more rigorous. You will find antibacterial sanitation stations throughout the resort, but we encourage you to bring and utilize cloth face coverings and hand sanitizers. To ensure your safety, we are also modifying some of the ways we operate, including but not limited to:
- Staff utilize cloth face coverings or disposable masks per local guidance
- Encouraging safe physical distancing in public areas.
- Reduced capacity in public areas (No seating at our bars to allow for appropriate social distancing)
- Modified housekeeping services
- Intensified daily commitment to cleanliness and hygiene, including additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and employees
- Increased cleaning frequency of all public areas utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants
Now More Than Ever.
During these far from ordinary times, mountain vistas and views from Lake Havasu may be just what you need. Our team is eager to serve you and to provide you with an atmosphere that is safe, soothing and serene. We look forward to welcoming back our guests.
Revised Restaurant and Bar Operating Hours
Turtle Grill 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Wet Pool Bar Closed
Beach Bar 11:00AM – 12:30AM
FOOD SERVICE IN EACH OUTLET 8:00AM – 10:00PM